This Site and the services provided to you are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that Last Place in Texas, Inc. d/b/a “Taste of Texas” ("Taste of Texas") reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. Taste of Texas will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness of or removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
2. Your responsibilities and registration obligations
If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Taste of Texas is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Taste of Texas and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
4. Your conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. Taste of Texas will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this Site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this Site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- you will not provide, and you will not use this Site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this Site to promote or operate any service or content without Taste of Texas' prior written consent;
- you will not provide any content that may give rise to Taste of Texas being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
5. Submission of content on this Site
By providing any content to this Site:
- you agree to grant Taste of Texas a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant Taste of Texas the license specified in this section;
- you acknowledge and agree that Taste of Texas will have the right (but not obligation), at Taste of Texas’ entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
6. Refunds and returns
Taste of Texas does not offer returns or refunds for perishable goods or gift cards. Taste of Texas accepts returns within 30 days for all other non-perishable goods that have not been used. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
7. Third-party services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. Taste of Texas will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", AND TASTE OF TEXAS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TASTE OF TEXAS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER TASTE OF TEXAS NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT TASTE OF TEXAS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TASTE OF TEXAS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TASTE OF TEXAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THIS SITE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER.
In some jurisdictions, Taste of Texas is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you. If allowed by law and not withstanding the foregoing, Taste of Texas’ maximum liability shall be limited to $100.00.
11. Reservation of rights
Taste of Texas reserves all of Taste of Texas’ rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that Taste of Texas may have in respect of this Site , its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of Taste of Texas’ rights and property requires Taste of Texas’ prior written consent. By making services available to you, Taste of Texas is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this Site or services or any and all copyrighs, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and any other proprietary right that Taste of Texas may have with respect to this Site without Taste of Texas’ prior written consent.
12. Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please contact Taste of Texas at:
10505 Katy Freeway
Houston, Tx 77024
Attn: General Counsel
13. Applicable law
14. Miscellaneous information
Last Place In Texas, Inc. d/b/a “Taste of Texas”
10505 Katy Freeway
Houston TX 77024
9AM to 5PM CST