Founders and owners Nina and Edd Hendee say, "We believe the dinner table is the heart and soul of every family, and watching 40 years of your family celebrations here at the restaurant may be the biggest blessing of all."
Perfectly Aged features:
- Gorgeous 240-page hardcover, coffee table style cookbook
- Over 100 of their favorite restaurant and family recipes tested and written for the home kitchen
- Steak School - a chapter devoted to helping the home chef prepare perfect steaks every time
- Beautiful photographs of recipes and history artifacts from the Taste of Texas Museum taken by award-winning Houston photographer Debora Smail
- Nina and Edd Hendee's inspiring story of their start in the restaurant business and the challenges faced along the way
- Useful, practical culinary tips Recipes include favorites such as: Texas Quail Bites, Tenderloin Salad, Asiago Cheese Rolls, Filet Oscar, Brussel Sprouts with Bacon Jam, Snickers® Pie
- AWARDS: London Book Festival Cookbook Award Winner! Chosen to represent the United States in the Meat Category at Gourmand World Cookbook Awards! Won GOLD Axiom Book Award for Corporate History/Milestone! Won GOLD in Cookbook Category for IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award! Named Best of Show - Print in American Advertising Federation (AAF) Houston's 56th American Advertising Awards & Won Gold - American Advertising Federation (AAF) Tenth District American Advertising Awards! Chosen as Finalist in Cooking Category in Foreword Reviews' 2017 INDIES! Great Southwest Book Festival Cookbook & Photography Awards Winner! Great Southeast Book Festival Wildcard Award Winner! Los Angeles Book Festival Photography Award Winner! 2018 Independent Publisher Book Awards IPPYs Cover Design - Non-Fiction Oversize Winner! Named First Runner Up for "Best of Show" at Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast's Graphic Excellence Awards! 2018 Independent Press Award Cookbooks-Regional, Gift Books, & Photography Winner! 2018 National Indie Excellence Awards Winner in Book Cover Design - Non-Fiction, Book Interior Design - Non-Fiction, Cookbooks - General, & Cookbooks - Regional Categories! Paris Book Festival Photography/Art Award Winner! New York Book Festival Cookbooks & Photography/Art Winner! International Book Awards Cookbooks: General & Best Interior Design Winner!
Single cookbook for $49.95 or Bundle of 3 cookbooks for $139.95.
Make any steak gift a Perfectly Aged one! Add a copy of our 40th anniversary cookbook, Perfectly Aged 40 Years of Recipes and Stories from the Taste of Texas, to any order of steaks and receive $10 off your cookbook order!